Reviews about Schwarzwald Restaurant
- Elyse Daniels02.11.2018★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆A bit of a random place for a German restaurant considering Cabramatta is generally famous for Vietnamese food. The restaurant decor itself is uninspiring and it doesn't help that they don't turn all the lights on in the main hall so it's a bit like eating dinner by candlelight. They have all the famous German classics which are very authentic and tasty. The prices are on par what you would bar in most German restaurants in the city. They are a bit stingy with gravy though so you have to pay extra for it. They also have a small retail area where you can buy different German products.
The nearest companies
- Happy CupEstablishment Cafe Food★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆1 reviewsClosed now: Until 07:00206 Railway Parade, Cabramatta, NSW 2166+61 2 9723 7288
- Ly Ly's VideoEstablishment Electronics store Home goods storeShop 154 Cabramatta Rd E, Cabramatta, NSW 2166+61 2 9728 3932
- Crown Hair StudioEstablishment Hair careAustralia, Cabramatta, NSW 2166
- Bike RackEstablishment ParkingRailway Parade, Cabramatta, NSW 2166
- Cabramatta Public SchoolEstablishment SchoolLevuka St, Cabramatta, NSW 2166+61 2 9724 1534